Available for over 25 years, The ALCAT Test is the most effective and comprehensive sensitivity/food intolerance test available. The test identifies harmful cellular reactions to over 350 foods, chemicals and other substances. These triggers of inflammation have been linked to chronic health problems like migraines, aching joints, fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, eczema, hyperactivity/ADD, asthma and even obesity. The ALCAT Test is NOT an "allergy" or IgE Test.
Cell Science Systems, Corp. developed the ALCAT Test to measure personalized nutrition at the cellular level. The core technology is a blood test that measures the body's cellular response to challenges from a wide array of substances including food, food additives and colorings, molds and environmental chemicals.
The ALCAT Test has been validated by demonstrating a high correlation with double-blind oral challenges with both foods and food additives. In addition, a controlled study from Baylor Medical College reported 98% success for weight loss and/or improvement in body composition from patients that followed the recommended Alcat Rotation Plan, an unparalleled achievement. Read this testimonial from The Huffington Post.
A recent article on bloomberg.com discusses that from Athletes to CEO's Finding Food Sensitivities can Mar Performance.
Comprehensive Panels and Gut Health Profile Panels range from $150 to $1,099
Nutritional Services Available:
- One FREE ½ hour post test consultation with one of our ALCAT nutritional consultants. This complementary service is available once you have submitted your samples.
- Questions about ALCAT Test Results
- Meal Plan Program - customized recipe plans based upon ALCAT Results (additional fee applies)
- Nutritional Compliance Program - 6 months of monthly appointments with a Meal Plan (additional fees apply)
- Drug interactions information prior to ALCAT testing